1. You can grow as a person, develop your knowledge base and improve youself for the bettor.
2. Learning something new gets us access to new and different opportunities and the chance to try new experiences that might be the best ones you have ever tried!
3. You could pontentially earn more money in your work life from learning a new and appropriate skill or by developing one that links to the work that you do. You’ll rejuvenate your working life and get so much more from it.
4. Developing a new skill will influence the way you do things day to day and they will make doing things quicker and easier, saving time, energy and stress.
5. Learning across our lives is essential for staying up to date in an ever-changing world. If we stop learning things, we can stagnate and actually move backwards, especially in our professional lives.
6. Learning new things is very important for our self-esteem. Learning something new keeps brain cells active and allows us to succeed at something new, allowing us to give oursleves a big pat on the back.
7.Trying anything different ensures you meet new people, some of whom will have similiar interests to you and be interested in some of the same things. You could make new friends and really enhance your social or work life.